On this episode, James Woosley (author of Conquer the Entrepreneur’s Kryptonite) and Megan Burns (The Naptime CEO) introduce the show concept and each other.
Why are we starting this show?
- We want to inspire and equip small business owners to do business better
- We’re aiming for a deep connection with our audience, not huge numbers
- We want to have fun doing it
- We know we will learn by doing it and that will help our businesses…because we’re doing something new and because we learn best by teaching
What will we discuss?
- This is a show that will tackle entrepreneurial Kryptonites…those little or big things that get in the way of us being our best
- But we won’t just talk about them; we’ll offer specific actions you can take to minimize or eliminate that Kryptonite from your life and business
- Examples that we’re already planning for future shows include Planning and Strategy, Fear and Procrastination, Business Finance, Support Structure, and more
How will the show work and how can the listener win by tuning in?
- Each show will cover a limited topic based on an area of improvement (Kryptonite), though other related topics will overlap
- At the end of each show, specific action steps will be shared that will help the listener conquer that Kryptonite